26.6.06

SDCC 2006

This year at the San Diego Comic Con I'll be showcasing three projects:

1. JOHNNY REPEAT, released by Citizen Press, written by Jason James. This is a collaborations between artists on one big story. I did 12 pages, and I had a lot of fun doing it...

2. IT DREAM TO ME is actually Mo Chang's work. He draw all 32 pages in one whole Saturday, I could never do that. I suggest that you take a look at his web site... MO CHANG

3. AUTUMN. Well, this is tricky. Flavia Sakai, the creator of this piece, is a very talented paper craftwoman, graphic designer and samurai. She invited me to do a collaboration about the Haiku poet Basho. We did a "one page" story , folded as a ancient Japanese letter that comes with a beautifull note book to write your own haikus. It has been printed, hand painted, stamped and folded one by one. There is only 44 copies and I'll bring 10 with me to San Diego. probably it will cost something like US$40 dollars... I hope people buy it. Here's a image of the 2006 Organizer/diary made by her.



Um comentário:

  1. awesome.

    btw i talked to mo the other day...he wants to buy one of those books.

    ResponderExcluir

Be nice.